Friday, July 13, 2007

Our first week at Island Sail has been wonderful! We have missed having Marissa here for most of the week and look forward to her return and leadership next week. Sarah has done a great job of leading solo and I am very pleased to see leadership and more mature instructors emerging from our Instructors in Training team. Our students have been a great group to work with in Week 1... they have laughed and learn more about sailing. I was very impressed with their existing skills and knowledge and each showed a strong desire to learn more and grow as sailors. (I wanted to give a special thank you to Everett for taking me out and showing me his fishing hot spot - we caught a mess O' fish :o) Thanks also, to all the Island Sail Board members and others that have worked hard to get things ready and launch Island Sail 2007! Below are some pictures from the week (click on the pictures to view larger images):


No comments: